- Economic Alternatives
- N-Acetylneuraminic Acid
- Sugar Nutrients
A while ago, Innvista was sent a Cease and Desist order from the Mannatech company, even though there was no mention of them in this section. Thus, we were required to remove this valuable information despite many months of personal research. Apparently, it was the use of the term “glyconutrient” that caused the reaction. They hold the patent on this word evidentally. As a result, this whole section has been remodified to remove any possible link to the company. All material came from the books listed below which can be purchased from Amazon.
We also recommend that you take the time to visit An Honest Discussion Regarding ‘Glyconutrient’ Products by Ray Sahelian, M.D., who has a good summary of concerns preceding a long list of questions and answers from readers.
The following books provide information.
- Aristotle, T. and M. Schlachter. In Search of Manna: Your Guide to Glyconutrients and Meridians. Sano Publishing, 2003.
- Dubouch, George. The Metabolic Glyconutritional Discovery. . Innerlife Foundation, 2003.
- Elkins, Rita, MH. Miracle Sugars: The Glyconutrient Link to Disease Prevention and Improved Health. Woodland Publishing, 2003.
- Mondoa, Emil I., MD and Mindy Kitei. Sugars That Heal : The New Healing Science of Glyconutrients. Ballantine Publishing, 2001.
- Somersall, Allan. The Healing Power of 8 Sugars. Natural Wellness, 2005.