(Used to treat fleas, lice, scabies, and other)
Compiled by Pam Duff, RN, CSNC 2009
The following are common examples.
- lindane [gamma benzene hexachloride, Hexit, Kwell, and others]
- Deplete: E, GABA
- WARNING: This medication is often used on children, but should NEVER be used on infants. Lindane is a chlorinated hydrocarbon neurotoxic pesticide which has been banned in over fifty countries, but still sold in North America.
- Lindane is known to promote the formation of tumors.
- Lindane can cause harm to the central nervous system ranging from headaches and dizziness to seizures and convulsions.
- Vitamin E may help protect white blood cells from damage.
- Tea tree oil is a natural alternative.
(We invite you to check the books which we have compiled.)