(Used to prevent cavities and osteoporosis)
Compiled by Pam Duff, RN, CSNC 2009
The following are common examples.
- Fluotabs, Fluor-a-day, Fluorigard, Fluorinse, Fluoritab, Flura-drops, Pedi-dent, PreviDent, and others
- Deplete: calcium, vitamins D, E, zinc
- Fluoride is added to drinking water, toothpaste, roach killing products, wood preservatives, and more.
- Extended use of fluoride contributes to “dental fluorosis” (spotting or pitting on permanent teeth).
- Calcium can decrease the absorption of fluoride. Ironically, fluoride is often given to increase bone density.
(We invite you to check the books which we have compiled.)